Tuesday 16 December 2014

Are You Looking For a Perfect Woman..??


This is the story of a man who was looking for a perfect woman to marry her.
One afternoon, A Man and his friend were sitting in a coffee shop, taking tea and talking about their life and love.
His friend asked:
“Why you never married?”
“Well,” answered by The Man, “I tell you the truth, I spent my whole youth looking for the perfect woman.
In Cairo, I met a good-looking and intelligent woman, but she was not a kind lady.
Then in Baghdad, I met a woman who has an amazing and kind soul, but we had no common interests.
One woman after another, it would seem just right, but there would always be something missing.
Then, one day, I met a good-looking, intelligent, generous and kind woman. We had very much same interests.
In fact, she was a perfect woman! But…!!
“What happened and “Why did not you marry her?” Asked anxiously by the Man’s friend,
The Man sipped his tea thoughtfully.
“Well,” he replied, it is really the sad part of my life… It seemed, she was looking for the perfect man too….
“A man thoughts of a perfect wife at the same time as a woman thoughts of a perfect husband yet they really really don’t know that they’ve been created to complete one another.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment