Monday 15 December 2014

The Man is still Dating A Woman While He Is Married..// Interesting Story


Today I am going to share with all of you a story of life…. story of confession by man who has a confession.  This story may be scandalous but the words of man are very wise …. Jared Wilson is the basically the writer of story and he is a husband also.
The story in his own words..

I have an acknowledgment/confession to make that” I am married and I have a lover”.

Yes, I am dating such a woman who is really really a wonderful girl. She is gorgeous, intelligent, good-natured, and strong … I like to hangout with her in the evening, inviting her to the movies, to the restaurant, and when I see her, I admired her beauty. I Love her so much and can’t be angry with her more than 5 minutes, and her smile has the power to make brighter my day when I meet her.

Sometimes it happens that she comes to my office without warning me but I like this habit of her. She often brings me a tasty lunch, or she make me surprised me with a good cake which she cooked by herself. Even though I’m married, I can’t believe on my luck to go out with this amazing woman. Here I also strongly support you to try this trick, you will see how much it will charm your life!

Oh! Did I mention before that this lover, the woman I am dating is my wife? What were you expecting ..? What I mean by this is that it’s not because you are married, your sentimental life has to stop.


 I wanna continue to be the lover of my wife and go out with her like the very first day when we met even after I got married her. I don’t wanna stop courting her, I don’t want to stop the charm just because we both said “yes”. Yet I have often seen that relationships collapse into the routine because people have stopped considering themselves as lovers.

All of you get to know a person in a special and unique way that you are going to marry. Why would you want it to end? You should not. Your excitement that you experienced during your first meeting should not stop with the passing years. Wake up each morning, remind your wife of how beautiful and attractive she is still like in the early stages of your relationship. You will see that just by considering this matter in such a way, your relationship will change completely and it will be more strong.

In any relationship, communication and the constant pursue to please the other one is the key of successful relationship. What is love if not that?
I encourage you to often go out with your wife, to court her with all your energy and all your heart … and remember one thing that a “yes” from a wife does not mean she is acquired and that you don’t have anything to do. On the contrary, it is only the start. “


0 comments:

Post a Comment